11.02.2009

Let the Wild Rumpus Begin

This past weekend a special treat came to Austin - Lauren. We were so excited to have her come and visit us. We kicked off a very busy but fun weekend with JT's Book Parade at school. The idea is that each kid pick a character from a book, dress like that character, and then parade around the school. JT was very excited to have Gavin come visit him at school. I think Gavin on the other hand was overwhelmed by 1st grade.


I have to admit I am please with my Max costume creation. I tried to talk JT out of Max but he was stuck on the idea and we made it work. It is also great that JT and Zach now think I am some sort of magic seamstress because I was able to pull this one off.


2 comments:

thenguyens said...

But you ARE a magic seamstress. 4 costumes...2 days...makes me dizzy.
The Max costume is adorable.

Chandra said...

I am positive he had the best costume there!