8.23.2009

Buffalo

What would a trip to NY be without a few days in Buffalo? Having spent many of my childhood summers in Buffalo, I was excited for the boys to see and experience some of the things that I had has a child.
Two days was too short but we are thankful that we were able to spend the time with Paula and Ed. Of course, the boys loved being at Paula's house with all the animals especially her horse Melody Ellen. Zachy has taken to renaming Mama Horsey (note that Paula is the one that originally sent Mama Horsey as a gift) Melody Ellen.
I took over a hundred photos of our few days, many are of the boys on the horse but I won't bore you all with those. I've picked a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Great pictures! The zoo looks fun! You don't look so happy on your mount - was he being naughty?