7.07.2009

BFF


It is hard being the 2cd child (I should know!) but I think it is even harder when you are the same gender. Zach spends most of his time doing whatever it is JT is doing and most of Zach's friends are JT's friends with the exception of Izzy. While I know both boys would say they are friends with Izzy, Zachy is the one that loves Izzy the most. And how can he not love her? She has her dad's original Star Wars guys, is willing to play legos, dresses-up in pirate stuff, eats mac 'n cheese, and loves a good scary movie.
When I asked Zach what he wanted to do for his 4th birthday his first response was, "Have Izzy over!" He added a few other people to the list, second on the list was Izzy's mom and then his buddy Griffin. It may be tough planning a party for two 4 year olds, a 5 year old, and a 30-something. I hope Izzy's mom likes Star Wars and mac 'n cheese.






1 comment:

Chandra said...

I happen to love Star Wars and mac'n'cheese!