1.06.2009

Happy Birthday to Two of the Lucas Boys Favorites

Our sweet friend Isabella is during 5. We are so excited that we get to help her celebrate such a momentous birthday and we look forward to celebrating many more with her.


JT's favorite girlfriend Emily (I want to add here that JT told me that he knows when you call someone your girlfriend it means that you are going to marry them and that is why he only says that Emily is his girlfriend). I know this isn't a current photo of JT and Em and I know that I used it in October but it is so dang cute. You can go visit Em's blog if you want to see more recent cute photos of her.



And not to be outdone by two fabulous little girls, we want to give a shout-out to Chandra and Josh who are celebrating their anniversary. It takes a lot to put up with Josh so Chandra definitely deserves some congratulations!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Aw thanks! Cute that JT already has a 'girlfriend' ;-) Izzy's still keeping her options open right now. She did tell me that she is not marrying JT because he told her that he did not want to marry her. He's already a one woman guy!