11.02.2008

Hallowee Night!

JT found a Swamp Monster costume at Target in late September and he swore this was the costume he wanted for Halloween. Being the mean mom I am, I made him swear that no matter what, once I bought the costume he was locked in to it. JT eagerly agreed. As we got closer to Halloween, JT was a bit sad that Zachy was going to be Yoda and his friend Sam was going to be Obi-Wan. He quickly came up with the idea that if I made him a Jedi robe, he could be Kit Fisto. I've put a picture of Kit below as reference for those that aren't inundated with Star Wars everyday like we are.


Kit and Yoda battling the Dark Forces.


Sammy was going to be Obi-Wan but he got a cool Peyton Manning costume from his grandfather and couldn't pass that up.





Yoda using electric.


Early on Rick and I realized that this Halloween was going to be a bit sad as our neighborhood trick or treating partners moved to Virginia earlier this summer. While our neighborhood is a fun place on Halloween, we quickly accepted an invitation to trick or treating with JT's buddy Sam. Christine put together a great spread for dinner and we had a fabulous time in their hood. A big thanks to the Alessio family for such a great night out.

1 comment:

thenguyens said...

Miles pulled a JT! We made a really cool robot costume that I was excited for Miles to wear. I thought he was too. Then the day of Halloween he said he wanted to be a witch like last year. I gave in.