7.30.2008

zach's birthday

Here is the delayed play-by-play of Zach's birthday. I took the day off to help Zach celebrate being three. We started with a donut cake. We then moved to an activity of Zachy's choice.
I love that they make bowling shoes in his size.
Doesn't it look like he bowls with one hand (he really doesn't - it is more of a granny toss).
Celebration dance.
And a shot of JT bowling.
After bowling we came home for lunch and a nap. We ended with a trip to Target to spend some birthday money from Aunt Paula and Uncle Ed and then some dinner at Pei Wei. It is hard to believe that Zach is three. JT is already in planning mode for his 6th birthday party.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

That's what I want for MY birthday - a pile of donuts and shoes that make my feet look adorable!

thenguyens said...

you never cease to amaze me with your mommy creativity....a donut cake! wanna plan my b-day? and yes, I can't believe zach is three.