7.08.2008

The Deck

After months of hard work, I am pleased to announce that Rick has finished the deck and it is beautiful. Construction took a bit longer than anticipated since for some strange reason freelance work and the associated money took precedence! All the same, we are thrilled to have our new deck. Thank you to everyone who may have fallen prey to endless deck building discussions. Thankfully that will now cease and you can instead listen to me talk endlessly about my hunt for patio furniture.

Come visit, hang out, and have a beer or two on our new deck!


4 comments:

Suzette said...

Yeah! The deck looks awesome! Very professional. Now all you need is patio furntiure and I am suprised you were able to get such good photos with that camera of yours. I think you should probably get a new one of those too. ; )

The Ogden's said...

Very nice!!
Can we hire Rick to do one for us??

Chandra said...

WOW! He is good for something...I'm stunned. Can't wait to sip some cool drinks on the deck. I hope you've reserved the margarita machine for my coming home party....there is a coming home party right??

thenguyens said...

i WISH i could have a beer on the new deck. it looks FANTASTIC! you must be so excited. now is a good time to find patio furniture...at least here. target has all their stuff on 50% clearance. maybe that's because it's almost the end of the season. two more months and snow could fly...