4.06.2008

plum tuckered out

I took Friday off so we could all go to Round Top for what has to be the largest, most overwhelming flea market I have ever scene. I've read lots of stories in various decorating magazines but I never imaged the actual size of the affair. Rick and I were both overwhelmed and agreed on two things:
  • that we need to go back next year with Nana Juju and
  • that we probably only saw about 1/8 of the entire market.

Saturday and Sunday have been spent at the Sam Bass Midseason Baseball Tournament. If you are like most of the Cubbie faithful you find yourself asking "Why would there be a tournament for tball?" Well 4 games later, I can tell you that it was a very, very long weekend, some parents take this way too seriously, and the Cubs are Midseason Champions.

Once I am done recovering, I will post a few photos. We have been at the ballpark since 11 am and just got home at 5:30. Rick announced he is not cooking and JT wants to know who can come over to play with him. Seriously? Why isn't he tired. Zach pushed a little girl down and now the other mothers give me that "oh here comes that child" look. Great!


Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

1 comment:

thenguyens said...

It sounds like t-ball is a little like hockey in MN. Except here there aren't not enough ice rinks so the little kids have to play at the crack of dawn.