4.22.2008

Lauren Jae Flisakowski is Here!

At 3 AM my phone rang. I had one of those delayed reaction moments but thankfully Ruth (Reah's mom) left a voicemail. After a good 24 hours of labor Lauren decided she was ready to come out. Ruth said Reah was pretty groggy but at this moment the official report is that she is 7lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long and she has lots of light brown hair.

I am very excited she is here but that excitement is mixed with sadness as we are too far away for me to be able to run to the hospital this morning and see her. Actually if we were closer I probably would have been at the hospotal all day and night. After I got the voicemail from Ruth I started crying. Rick (also half awake) said "You better not be crying because you want to have another one!"

I don't have photos but as soon as I do they will be posted.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Auntie! Can't wait to see the pictures. So I'm curious, were the tears just for Lauren, or is Rick right? Ready to join the 3s club? Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so excited for the Flisakowski clan! Come on, lets go for #3 together. It'll be fun :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Lauren! What a great day to join the world...earth day. You and Dillon share the same b-day too. Can't wait to see pics of the latest female Flisakowski!

Chandra said...

You DO want another one don't you??? You, Me, Suzette should do Baby Race 2009 together!

The Ogden's said...

Awwww, congrats!!!
Can't wait to see pictures!