3.01.2008

Life With Zach Fu




The photo above happened when I spilled something on the floor and grabbed a wipe to clean it up (thanks to whoever invented those fabulous antibacterial cleaning wipe things). Zach begged for one so he could clean the floor. He got really in to his effort. If only I could get him to clean the entire kitchen floor instead of just one small section.

Zach left Rosie the train at a friend’s house. He had gone most of the afternoon without realizing it. I had spoken to the mom and said we would get it another time. Around 7 PM Zach realizes Rosie was missing. He started crying and laid on the floor, torn apart by Rosie’s absence. I loaded the boys up and headed over to pick up Rosie. As soon as we got home, Zach sits down at the coffee table, Rosie in one hand and Thomas in the other.

Hi Rosie!
Hi Thomas!
I miss you Rosie.
Miss you Thomas.

I was sitting on the couch this morning going through emails. All was quiet in the house and then I heard Zach crying. I waited to gauge which type of cry it was and realized Zach was having some sort of train induced nightmare.
No Thomas! No in the water. THOMAS! Oh no! Thomas!

About 30 minutes later, bad dream over, Zach was in his bed singing.
Monkeys jumping on the bed. Mommy said, No more monkeys jumping on the bed…

Zach and JT just watched some Tom and Jerry. Hard to believe we convinced Zach to watch something other than Thomas (the child is obsessed and I know this is punishment for the comments I made about a friend whose son has every Thomas item imaginable). After Tom and Jerry was over, Zach said:
That funny show. I like show. That funny.

No comments: