11.27.2007

What we are thankful for...

Zachy is thankful for the best light post in Austin, specifically the one in front of the Capital on Congress and 12th. JT and Zach are thankful they were able to battle the rebels and save Texas.
We are all thankful for our friends and family. We are thankful for the quiet Thanksgiving we got to spend with Gene and the Soeffker family. I am thankful that I was able to leave Target and escape a visit from CPS despite the scene that is no doubt being replayed on the security camera at Target of me walking briskly while being followed by one crying kid and one crying kid that was also screaming "I want my hat and gloves!" Rick is thankful that his orthopedic surgeon is going to let him start running again and he can officially cancel the baby shower that friends are hosting for him (supposedly he is having twins).

No comments: