11.07.2007

these are a few our favorite things...



I updated the boys listing of things that they like to do and thought it would be appropriate to add the following photos.
The photos of Guy (the horse) are from a t-ball game. I was trying to keep Zachy entertained by letting him dig through my purse. He of course picked out my camera and tried to take a photo of Guy. I went ahead and took some for him. He sat still for a good 10 minutes just looking at Guy's photos.
JT got the coolest dragon and knight for his birthday. He then decided to spend his birthday money on some additional knights. We spent all of last Sunday setting up various battle scenes on his castle. The photo is his own creation. He was really excited about the dragon and the guy trying to chop the castle.



No comments: