9.17.2007

The Latest Draft Pick for the Texas Rangers



Fall Ball has started. Much to our surprise the noncompetitive, fall t-ball season is a bit more serious than spring league. At least this is how Rick and I feel; JT is absolutely in love with the game and was ecstatic to play two games on Saturday in the 90 degree heat. I think his favorite part of game 2 was when the team mom gave each boy a wet washcloth from the cooler to put around their necks. JT almost missed his turn batting he was so thrilled with this new treat. I told Rick he will probably have to start bringing cold washcloth to the park for JT.

The photos are JT's "mean" baseball face and his "I can't wait to play, stop taking photos" face. He says he loves playing and loves the practices. As long as he loves it, Rick and I will endure the parents who believe that t-ball will lead to their child playing professionally in 20 years and the dad's reliving their high school baseball days.

No comments: